Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Places I've Been

Stumbled on Cities I've Been apps in facebook... guess wut? i've went to at least 95 cities... but only 5 countries... most of it except for one is in Asia.. and most of the cities i've been of course in peninsular malaysia.. even city count in Japan is not that impressive... hurmmm... better put more countries and even more cities to my wishlist... hopefully in the coming years i could put any country in the southern hemisphere to my list.. n more from out of Asia...

guess there is one more thing i've put in my to do list... i wonder if i could ever finish em' all...

ps: you could see the map in the bottom of this page... help me add some more places on it.. if u're somewhere that i've never been.. or planning to go to the places i never go... count me in.. i could be a good company for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment