Saturday, January 17, 2009

weekend on the bed

huarghhh!!!! mornin'... err.. more like afternoon already... huhuhu.. dont blame me.. blame the winter n my eyes that dont know how to shut themselves b4 sunrise... dah lebih setgh jam bgn.. but i'm still on my bed... sejuk sgt utk keluar dr futon... but still i manage to check my mail(thAnx 4 the express but undesireable reply.. u really kill my day) is it really necessary to defend urself from my every single word?!!! i dont think so.. wrote everything on clear mind... n never even hv a thought to provoke or making u mad.. but still.. sorry for any inconvinience from my side...

after that i checked my fb n twitter... not so many things happened( in my circle) when i wuz asleep... of coz laaa kalau check all post in twitter... they'll never stop 24/7... ade je post every second...

n now i'm just finishing my post on blogspot... everything done on my comfortable bed n under the warm futon.... while listening to some music on my ipod... hv i said enuff lately how i luv u technology?!! i do... still dont think i'll get out of my bed anytime soon... mayb some podcasts 1st? dont worry... i still hv to get out eventually for foods n toilet... till then... i luv to stay on my bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment